4Infinti and HydroSun embark on a brand redesign and new website
HydroSun provide clean water and renewable energy systems in South Africa.
The company was started in 2015 and have tailored their products specifically for the local market providing turnkey solutions to residential, commercial and industrial clients.
HydroSun have multiple locations in South Africa.
HydroSun required a new logo and brand colors, the logo and colors they had contained a gradient which proved difficult to print and this was a pain point for them when printing branded clothing and stationery.
They also required a website that would be incorporated into a new brand launch along with a Google my business and an updated facebook.
HydroSun had been working hard on growing their business and as such the website and digital marketing portion had been through no fault of their own slightly neglected.
1. New Logo, easy to print and on brand.
2. Website, uncluttered and easy to manage.
3. SEO and ensuring all social media pages were updated and on brand
We decided on a blue and orange to represent both the sun for the solar power and a toned down grey-blue for the water portion, both tested well on various devices.
The colors tested well on both a black and white background
Sansation was a font chosen as it was bold and blended well with the dual colour used in the logo design
The old logo contained gradients which made it difficult to print across all mediums.
Updated logo using the new font and colors on both a black and white background
1. The website was wireframed in Figma and went through 2 revisions
2. As we had a brand guide and a signed off wireframe the development time was drastically shortened.
3. The website brief was to contain basic information, to be as uncluttered as possible and cover the following sections
4. On page SEO was done and in a 2 months the page was tracking third on the first page of google for searches in their local area
Describe your image